Olive leaf,Olea europaea.
Traditional uses of Olive leaf:
The olive leaf has been used to treat mycoplasma infection due to its properties:
- supports the eradication of resistant bacteria and fungi as it reaches the cell membrane of the micro-organism and dissolves it, thus opening the path to destroying the pathogen
- improves the functioning of the immune system
- has antioxidant properties
- affects the elasticity of the arteries, thereby improving blood flow and reducing pressure
- has anti-inflammatory properties, e.g. in rheumatoid arthritis
Standardized olive leaf should not be used in pregnant or breast-feeding women.
You can buy Olive leaf here