Kudzu Root, Pueraria lobata, Ohwi.
Traditional uses of Kudzu root:
Kudzu root has the following properties:
- antimicrobial activity against Mycoplasma,
- anti-inflammatory, mainly in the brain and the central nervous system,
- neuroprotective, protects and strengthens the central nervous system,
- supports the regeneration of nerve cells,
- reduces nervous tension and fatigue,
Buhner recommends kudzu root in its protocol extended with Lyme disease to reduce neurological symptoms, bella paralysis, neuropathic pain.
Kudzu may not be used by pregnant women and during lactation.
You can buy Kudzu root here