Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera, Ajagandha, Kanaje Hindi, Amukkara w Tamil, Samm Al Ferakh.
Traditional uses of Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha has the following properties:
- improves the functioning of the central nervous system,
- improves memory, excellent for concentration, sleep,
- remodulates and reduces the level of IL-10 cytokine and Th2 level response, which allows to reduce many symptoms of Lyme disease and eliminate infection from the body,
- anti-depressant, neutralizes stress and is considered to be an excellent mood stabilizer,
- detoxifying, cleansing the body of toxins,
- strengthens the immune system,
- slowing down the aging process,
- neutralizes free radicals circulating in the body, and in addition due to the foregoing properties, effectively slows down the aging process,
- strengthens the functioning of liver and kidneys.
Ashwagandha may be a weak abortifacient. It is not recommended for pregnant women.
You can buy Ashwagandha here