Bidens, Bidens pilosa, Picato Preto, Carrapicho, Spanish needles, Beggarticks, Demon spike grass, Needle grass.
Traditional uses of Bidens pilosa:
Bidens pilosa has the following properties:
- antibacterial with a broad spectrum of activity, both against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including action against Bartonella, Chlamydia pneumoniae and Mycoplasma,
- antiprotozoal, including against Babesia,
- protective against oxidative damage to erythrocytes (red blood cells),
- immunomodulatory – increases immunity in case of weakened immune system function and reduces in case of autoimmune disorders,
- protective against mucous membranes
Bidens pilosa cannot be used by pregnant women and during lactation.Bidens pilosa can enhance the effects of tetracycline. It should not be used together with diabetes medications and anticoagulants.
You can buy Bidens pilosa here