Angelica, Angelica sinensis, Dong Quai.
Traditional uses of Angelica sinensis :
Angelica sinensis has the following properties:
- antibacterial to Ehrlichia (Anaplasmosis)
- stimulating blood circulation
- analgesics, including joint pain
- relieving neuralgia
- strengthening the immune system – it increases the production of red and white blood cells? raises the CD4 titer and modulates the CD4 / CD8 index
- stabilizes women?s hormonal balance
- normalizing the work of the liver, spleen and heart. Buhner recommends Angelica sinensis in its protocol extended with Lyme disease to reduce Borrelia neurotoxins and co-infection with Ehrlichia (Anaplasmosis).
Angelica sinensis cannot be used by pregnant women and during lactation. Angelica sinensis cannot be used with blood thinning medications.
You can buy Angelica sinensis here