Sida cordifolia, Common Wireweed.
Traditional uses of Sida cordifolia:
Sida cordifolia has the following properties:
- reduces Borrelia neurotoxins,
- reduces tremors, muscle spasms, tingling, numbness in the limbs
- reduces the feeling of “electric shock”,
- protects and strengthens the liver,
- increases the level of erythrocytes in the blood (important in case of anemia),
- increases the level of white blood cells (leukocytes),
- increases the level of glutathione in the blood (an important factor in co-infections),
- strengthens the immune system.
When taking Sida cordifolia, the feeling of tiredness may increase. In this case, reduce the dose, then the symptoms should subside.
Sida cordifolia cannot be used by pregnant women and during lactation.
You can buy Sida cordifolia here