Sida acuta, Common Wireweed.
Traditional uses of Sida acuta:
Sida acuta has the following properties:
- antimicrobial activity against Babesi, Bartonella, Chlamydia pneumoniae and Mycoplasma· antibacterial,
- reduces Borrelia neurotoxins,
- reduces tremors, muscle spasms, tingling, numbness in the limbs,
- reduces the feeling of “electric shock”,
- protects and strengthens the liver,
- protects red blood cells (erythrocytes) from damage by microorganisms such as Babesia, Bartonella and Mycoplasma,
- increases the level of erythrocytes in the blood (important in case of anemia),
- increases the level of white blood cells (leukocytes),
- increases the level of glutathione in the blood (an important factor in co-infections),
- strengthens the immune system.
When taking Sida acuta, the feeling of tiredness and the symptoms caused by co-infections may increase. In this case, reduce the dose, then the symptoms should subside.
Sida acuta cannot be used by pregnant women and during lactation.
You can buy Sida acuta here