Milk Thistle, Silybum marianum.
Traditional uses of Milk Thistle:
Milk Thistle positively affects the functioning of the liver:
- protects the liver from toxic and pathogenic factors
- stimulates liver cleansing
- stimulates regeneration of damaged liver
- has antioxidant properties and absorbs free radicals
- has immunostimulating properties.
Buhner recommends the use of standardized milk thistle.
Standardized milk thistle is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding women or children under 12 years of age.
You can buy Milk Thistle here